Saturday, April 9, 2011

Who I would Invite to My Birthday Party...

The question should be who wouldn't I invite to my birthday party?! I kid of course I'm not big on partying, I'm more of a homebody. I would of course have my family over as well as some close buddies of mine. I would also have a ridiculously good looking guy there to serve my every whim. I don't think i would actually have my birthday party anywhere special unless it started with a "Disney" and ended with a "land". Ironically enough my birthday is indeed very close. I will celebrate the fact that I managed not to do anything stupid for a whole additional year. Wheeeee...

3 comments:

  1. I would come to said pary too! Thanks for sharing my love of Red Bean Paste Balls! I enjoy getting those with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red. Bean. Paste. Balls. - Nope, not a single word of that sounds appealing.

    On a cooler note, I humbly accept your birthday party invitation and would love to be there if not for the fact I'll be in UT recieving medical treatments. But hey, I'll still call you and maybe I'll get Seth to sing Happy Birthday by then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh but they are soooo yummy even if they dont look or sound appealing at all. I would squeel like a guinea pig if Seth could sing to me for my birthday. Here let me practice wheeeee whee whee whee wheeeeeeeee wheeeeee... how was that?

    ReplyDelete