Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Most Important Piece of Clothing I Own

This is a ridiculous prompt. I'm not sure what I would consider to be the most important piece of clothing. Honestly during the summer I sleep stark bum naked. However I live with my brother now so I have to be careful to let him know before I do that and I live in an aprtment so I have to be careful or else the neighbors risk hearing my brother screech like a banshee. But since I had to write this so it was appropriate for 3rd graders I went with my Pajamas cause thats pretty much all I wear when Im not out and about and my brother is home too. I like my pjs cause they are super comfy and I dont have to feel like im being wrapped up in cheese cloth. So yeah there are the facts. If I had the choice I would be nekkid but i cant so i wear loose clothes.

3 comments:

  1. I think you misunderstand what cheese cloth is. If you was wrapped in cheese cloth (yes, was), you'd be practically nekkid.

    Did you know banshee is really spelled bean sĂ­dhe? I no lie here. Ok, so that's the Irish way of spelling it, but it's still a cool thing to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will from now on use that spelling when I describe the creature our adult brother make when he screams in an octave that should be out of his range. And you are correct cheese cloth is a bad example...how about construction paper?

    ReplyDelete