Monday, April 11, 2011

What my bedroom looks like

well... theres really no method to this madness but I love my room. There is a big tv complete with a ps3 to watch my stories and to play my games. I have a dresser but more often then not my clothes end up on the floor so its basically there for decoration. I have a few poster on my wall and a few sleeping beauty pictures. My closet door is a mural of my favorite video games. my guitars are in the corner on their stands. I have a FAI jersey above my bed for my favorite international soccer team. My closet is packed with misc. stuff and all of my books that aren't on my nook are on the bookshelf in the living room. I'm hoping to invest in some frames and put some of my drawings up. And I hide my ninja outfit under my bed. so that is basically my room in a nutshell...which is about how big it is in real life.

2 comments:

  1. Nice. I loved the dresser comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your postings, I just read them all plus all the comments, I am so very happy that you are in a good place and enjoying life.

    ps, Gramps and I would love to come to your birthday party too, hint hint...love and hugs going your way

    ReplyDelete