Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What I like to do on weekends...

I'm currently working at an elementary school where the children are given 100 journal prompts to write about every school day for the remainder of the year. A few of my students kept asking me what I would write about so I decided to take up the challenge as well. The only requirements were it had to be at least five sentences and the topic had to be addressed.
The first journal prompt I was given is "what I like to do on the weekends." This is a relatively simple one to write about since I all but live for the weekends.  The first thing I love to do is sleep.  Ill sleep until I've nearly slept the morning away. After I've nearly made myself sick on too much sleep I'll get up and read a few books after I've read I'll play a video game which generally doesn't last long because I'm not very good so I spend more time dieing than I do succeeding so i like to stop before I get too angry because there really isn't any point in threatening my television because it just doesn't care about my feelings. I also like to spend time with my family because I have THE coolest family of all time and there is all sorts of awesome things to do with my family. I'm also very much in love with music, whether listening or playing my guitar. I sometimes like to watch movies and telelvision but i generally don't because I lose interest pretty quick. Well that's pretty much a good overview of my weekend...now you know and knowing is half the battle.

3 comments:

  1. So my question is, what's the other half of the battle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other half of the battle is to send me material goods...for taxing purposes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commented but didn't put the "secret" word in. I lost my comment but it was a good one I'll have you know. Something that included the fact that I think we have THE coolest family ever too.

    ReplyDelete