Thursday, April 14, 2011

Someone in my family that I really like

I absolutely LOVE my family! There is not one person in my family that I don't like and I can always count on anyone in my family to have my back. I have some of the greatest siblings in the world, they're all so funny and sweet. I'm blessed to get along with them so well. I'm a lucky gal to have the parents I have because they are the greatest, most supportive parents and I couldn't have asked for better. My extended family is also super awesome. Most of the people I know don't even talk with their cousins or aunts and uncles. my extended family is always checking up on me to see if I'm happy. My grandparents help to make sure that my needs are met so that I'm successful in life. Bottom line is; you'll find no family happier to be stuck together for all eternity.

1 comment:

  1. One thing I've realized more and more by reading your blog is seriously how lucky we are to have each other. It's true we're all friends and love each other and get along. How did we get to be so lucky?

    Man, we rock!

    ReplyDelete