Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I would put on a sign that goes on my bedroom door

I am pretty happy with the sign I already have on my door. Its a note my brother wrote to me on the day I found out I wouldn't get to stay at the school I had been at for 3 months because the boy I was aiding doesn't need me anymore. My brother knew I was upset about it so he wrote me a note and stuck it on my door. It simply says "Rebekah, I love you..." and I loved that sign so much I kept it on my door. Its a reminder that no matter how tough my days are in the end it's all okay. Like the name of my blog says "keep calm and carry on" its a good reminder that the day will be over and soon a new day with a new problem will come and with that problem comes a solution.

2 comments:

  1. ditto. But really, that was heart-meltingly sweet. (I think that's a word, and if not...it is now.)

    ReplyDelete